Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What should I do when I feel unhappy in my marriage?

My husband and I have been married for a little over a year. I love him but I feel that I am no longer happy and it isn't his fault. We were engaged after 8 months of knowing eachother. I knew going into the relationship that my husband had a severe allergy to animals and that was OK with me. Now that we have been together for a year I am missing them. He has tried allergy shots and no luck. I am discovering that we are not interested in a lot of the same things that we were. I thought I didn't want children and now I am thinking that maybe I do, but he really does not want them. I am feeling guilty as I am entertaining conversation with a man that I am only friends with but, beginnning to develop feelings for. I do not know if this is common in new marriages and do not know who else to ask. Please offer any advice.

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Hi
The beauty of love is that you start finding happiness in the same things and don't think it is compromise. While love may make you do all this but your rational self may compel you to do other things too. When you get married, things change a bit. To keep the spark of love going on, you must reach a point where both of you start to accept the same things. This takes efforts. You have to sit with your partner, make him understand what matters to you and if there is something you really want. If it is mutual love, your partner will accept your point. Just make sure you are reasonable and understanding always. Don't always look for your partner to make sacrifices or adjustments. LIfe will be good!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer