Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Late Night Texting

So, I've been out of the country for a couple of months, and I've come to find out upon my return that my wife of 18 years has been texting with a dude at work (also married) at all hours of the day and night, even some nights while I'm sleeping next to her.  She texts with him while we're out together, and doesn't seem to have any other friends that she texts with on this level.
Upon my discovery of this, I brought up that I was uncomfortable with it, and that while I trust her, I would like for her to tone it down a notch, and her response has been that I wouldn't understand and that showing me the messages would only bring up further questions.  I haven't asked to see the conversations, but the withdrawl from her each time I've brought it up over the last couple of days makes me thing there's more than what's being shown on the surface.
This is the first time in 22 years of being together that I've ever felt any level of mistrust in my marriage.  I'm 100% committed to my marriage, both physically and emotionally, so this has definitely thrown me for a loop.  Any advice is appreciated.

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
HI
It is disheartening to know that your partner of so many years has suddenly changed. You just need to check with her if she is still interested in keeping the marriage. If she has a positive response then you should give her time and space. Hopefuly, this will be a ttemporary phase and she will realize on what she is jeopardizing. That's her marriage!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer