Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Marriage problem

In 2016 my Husband had a affair with a coworker. He lied about it to me and to the marriage counsel. Turned the question to my trust to him.  I had a person who listens to phone calls and heard about affair. This is suppose to be a marriage between two people. I cant even go with him to a counsel because he lies. So that was never fixed because of the lie.  Now its srarting again. He gets up.Goes right on computer . If I walk in computer room he closes out his page??? Hopefully I will get a answer on this . Is this a narrassist?

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
HI
I can't really understand some part of your question. But according to what I can understand, I will try to help you. Cheating spouse is definitely a pain. It is hard to accept that the person you share your life with is unfaithful to you. However, is there a reason behind this cheating? You must try to discuss wth your partner why he is cheating on you with someone or the other. Try to find out if he wants to keep the relationship alive or not? If there is even an iota of love left between the love of you, there is always a possiblity of regaining trust and harmony in the relationship. A lot of love, forgiveness and compassion will be required here. A counsel or any third person can help you only if the two of you are serious about making the relationship work.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer