Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Never dated at the age of 22

I am 22 and I never had a bf before or ever dated. Guys never approach me for dates and never even approach me even for sex (so I guess that makes me a virgin also). I am also never hit on by guys or had a guy say he wants my number. I am 5'4 and weigh 125 lbs, so I am in good shape. I don't really go to bars or clubs but I do go to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and malls. Once in a blue moon, a guy will check me out but it really doesn't happen that often. I keep asking myself what is wrong with me? Why am I doing so poorly in the dating and love world. I literally feel forever alone and that I won't find anyone. Can someone give me any advice?

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Hi
Give yourself a break! Don't really put yourself down for rather inactive love/sex life. Yuo know that you look fine and are in good shape as well, so why should you try to find faults with yourself. In life, a lot of times, we just keep chasing something and fret over not getting it. But actually, everything comes at its own sweet pace and time. And you never know what is in store for you, something which might just be worth all this wait. Meanwhile, try indulge in some activities that give a boost to your self-esteem and physicality. Join some activities or classes which help to stay physically active so that your outward and inward health improves!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer