Sign Up
Username must not be empty
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I want to marry a girl

I am Varun I want to marry a girl who is my mother's brothers daughters daughter.
We both loved each other.
My parents are ok with us but girl's parents did not accepted.
She is a Christian and I hold Hindu caste certificate.
Now the girl is under restricted by her parents some sort of house arrest.
I am worried about her.
I wanted to marry her.
Please provide legal suggestion

1 Answers

Ted1234 Answered:

HI Varun Commonly, if 2 people are of marriageable age then marriage is legally possible and binding. But in your case, as you have not mentioned about all these and other necessary details, we would suggest you to consult with a practicing lawyer who works on cases related to marriage and related disputes.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...