Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Should i wait or should i go?

Me & my bf have been together almost 10 years. I took him from his ex gf bc i just knew i had to have him. We have two kids together one of which I haven't told him wasn't his, but he thinks she is. I often talk to him about marriage but he always says I'm not married or I'm never getting married. But he brought me a ring and told me ut was just a ring and nithing more. He just recently brought a house near his parents and didnt put me on the mortgage. I dont like it but I tell people we brought it together. Am I wasting my time it should I just wait and eventually he will change his mind?

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Sometimes, we tend to overthink and want clear answers on things that are really important to us.But, perhaps we need to leave certain things on time. If verything looks fine in your life right now, why do you want additional confirmation. You are already living like a married couple, a ceremony will not make you more married to each other. Rest, as they say, all good things happen in due time. So, lead a happy life of contentment, marriage will happen when it has to.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer