Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

People say I am pretty but never approached

I am 22 and I am never approached by men. I live in America where men are notorious for approaching women. Yet, strangers (both men and women) tell me that I am beautiful/pretty. I talked to a guy and he assumed I had a boyfriend, when I said no, he was in shock. He said I am a very beautiful girl and that he sees ugly women with bfs all the time. Rarely, I even see men turn heads or sometimes I might see a guy looking at me. Yet, I am confused as to why men never seem to approach me in public anywhere or ask me out? I have only been approached maybe one time in public. Not even creepy or weird guys approach me but I don't go to bars or clubs. Do any other women have this problem of being told they are attractive but not approached by men? What is wrong with me if I am supposedly attractive but no guys are approaching me?  

Answers (3)

ted1234 said on
Could be that you are too beautiful. Men find approaching women who are too pretty difficult. Most men probably think that you are out of their league, or fear that you would reject them, maybe that is why they are not approaching you.

But don't you worry, it is just a phase, this feeling will go away.
MeganM said on
Maybe you are scraing guys away? Try being less pretty! (lol kidding)
kafsabizarin said on
In this field, something like this can now look at your names and look at marriage in Asia
I'm giving my students classes in the issue of marriage
Here we introduce an idea to the community
thank you!

CLS Doctor Most students have trouble. With the help of this forum have been resolved
This is a great idea, and a great possibility of RS's split was excellent
Peace be upon you see what's good
The engine of the Asian companies I spoke to
This game is profound
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer