Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How to know your husband isn't into you?

Hello! I'm 27 and been married to my husband for 7 years. Lately he hasn't been given me the attention I need. Not even a compliment whenever I dress or do my makeup. But is quick to follow or like other girls. I honestly feel like I'm not good enough for him.

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
After 7 years of marriage you think you are not good enough for him? Why are you being so cruel to yourself?
Marriages do lose their charm after a few years and that is what's happening to yours. But that has nothing to do with you not being good enough for him.
To bring back the charm and romance back into your lives,  maybe you can pamper him, maybe make some changes in your sexual routine, plan outings, date nights etc. I'm sure it will bring some freshness in your love lives.
But even after this if he doesn't give you any attention then maybe you should try couples counseling. But please remember 7 years ago he chose you and you chose him and no matter how your relationship is going he is still with you, that means you are good for him and always will be. Don't feel bad about that.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer