Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Married to a man, in love with a woman...should I tell her/him?

I'm a married female, marriage is ok, but no real physical happenings...it feels almost roommate like. I have been in love with my friend for a few years. My friend is a gay female. She is single and hasn t had very good luck in relationships. She does not know my feelings for her as I have not expressed them. Its getting more and more difficult to be around her because of my feelings. I have a ton of respect for her and our friendship. I fear that it may get ruined if I say something to her. But what if it doesn t get ruined...? I have a very small feeling that she might have the slightest idea that I may have a crush on her, but it is much deeper than that. Reaching out for advice, and no judgements

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
You say that you have strong feelings for your friend. It is hard for you to be around her without expressing your feelings, so just tell her. If she values your friendship as much as you do, she will not quit being friends with you even when you confess.  
As far as your marriage is concerned, living like roomates is not marriage. You should definitely tell your husband that you are in love with someone else and get out of the marriage, unless you have children together. Divorcing your child's parent is much more complicated than divorcing your husband. You have to give it more thought if that is the case. If you have children together then you should first learn what are your friend's feelings towards you. Then you should consider whether you should stay or get out of your marriage.  
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer