Reconciling with husband, but he doesn't want to end close female friendship.
My husband and I are working on our marriage again after a year of separation.During that time he formed a close friendship with a woman that ended up turning into something more. They traveled together and considered dating. Now that we are trying again, I think he should cut ties with her but he's not ready to give up this person he feels was there for him during a hard time. I want to respect his friendship but the fact that it blossomed into something more, makes me feel uncomfortable. I believe if he really wants this marriage to work, there can't be a third party involved. Am I out of line?
narnam said on
No, in my opinion, you're not. Of course, you must respect her and what they shared but he also must understand that you need to give the marrige a fair chance. If he keeps connecting with her and continues to strengthen ties with her, then how is it giving the marriage another chance? Your husband and this lady need to understand this....and you don't need to explain...they should know on their own.
Post your answer
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?