Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What would suggest for me to do about my husbands imagination?

I have been completely faithful to my husband and yet he insists that I have not. He says that he forgives me and wants to be with me, but the ideas are always there. Any time I go somewhere, or am at work he insinuates that I have been involved in some  secret affair.

Answers (2)

nn.420 said on
That's crazy! On what basis does he do that? If there are signs or a friendship that he's not comfortable with, then this could possibly be understandable. But he needs to base this on some thing, some evidence....It seems he has some issues related to trusting you...maybe couseling him will help. The counselor can sit and discover what's the real matter that upsets him...You should certainly try that...because if you leave this matter as is, then you and this marriage are definitely in trouble.
johnperes said on
It’s strange and dangerous for your marriage, before things goes worst you must understand the reason behind it. According to me it would be much better to take advice from experienced marriage counselor who can guide you properly.  
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer