POWELL20 said on
Researchers have identified several factors that can lead to a lasting union, although varying information sometimes conflicts. Some good advice is to wait to get married until you’re at least 25, since couples who marry younger are likelier to divorce. Couples who wait too long, though, also experience problems, so you should aim for getting married before you’re 40. It helps to have the same value system and faith as your spouse, and to get on the same page about child rearing before having a child. That’s because some of the core conflicts have to do with religion and children.
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?