Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you tell me how to fix a relationship?

Answers (5)

Kendrell said on
Fixing a relationship is not a simple task with a simple answer to say how one can be fixed. There are so many different reasons for a broken relationship. Most of the time one can assume that a communication failure is a huge contributor but more information is needed to determine a plan. Get some input from others who are involved in your lives if your partner and you can’t figure it out on your own. Or if needed see a marriage counselor to help you work through the issues step-by-step, but ultimately start with honest and humble dialog between the two of you.

fixthis69 said on Sep 12

Im lost. I never been throgh this with my husband before. ESPECIALLY IN THE CAR. HE could of handled it in a different way. He could of said I wish and hope you dont use that card for your prescription. I really didnt look  the web site up on to see if it is real. That was wrong and I realalized I was wrong. But... I didnt have to be treated like this. He called me A three year old. Constantly. Then called me a moron. I read about a narccissist and it sounds  just like him.  He did ask me for a divorce. NO IM NOT GIVING HIM THAT. WHY would I make his life easy. I want him to live in hell. Since he did that to me. There is no Love left from me. He has the nerve to ask me a question . I need to go to a therapist that will help my self. Jeannie
yassine0104 said on
If the relationship has always been negative can not continue
fixthis69 said on
How can you fix a Marriage when the husband does not want to get help and go to a counsel with me. ?

yesinc said on Sep 10

Learning better ways to communicate, relate, and understand will make a difference.  Often if the wife starts counseling and applies what she learns, the husband will usually make changes too including attending counseling.  Waiting for him to go to counseling means things don't get better.  You get counseling, make positive changes and he will follow.  It might also help if you get a male friendly counselor.
fixthis69 said on
He will not go to a marriage counsler. He dont think it helps. He had said to me that I just sit there and dont say any thing. He is talking about himself. He told me maybe its the counsler. When a husband says to you that you dont listen to me. He does not realize  what that does to me. This was while we were talking. He said for instance I told you not to put the dish washer on high. And you did it. Is that petty or what. A Dishwasher episode. So now that we talked I have to walk on egg shells in  a marriage. I am dealing with Trigeminal Neuraglia.  Its  a chronic condition . So he has no sympathy for me when it comes  from not listening to him.  Didnt even read about my TN to find information  on my sickness. I hate writing this stuff about my husband. But when he said about listening to him and said that for instance  the dishwasher . I asked you not to do that?????    Is that sad or what?
fixthis69 said on
Ok. Continue with marriage problems again. Our Anniversary is today. When we went to CVS to drop perscription off. He had 5 minutes to pick my card out.Got a card with no Anniversary on it.  When he went through to get his things rung up he had a big bag with candy in it. He goes to the Jeep and puts stuff in Jeep. So who was the candy going to? Dont want to ruffle any feathers since its our Anniversary.. But wants to know  who got the candy? He hurried to the jeep to put his bag in the jeep. Checked the Jeep this morning. No bag  in Jeep this morning. So do you think I should ask him who got the candy? Ive had a bad feeling  for him  so I am probably right.  He was texting right in front of me. Last night. Contines to go in kitchen and continues to text. So he thought I wasnt watching. We just had a conversation about trusting each other.. Going to leave the room. When he ask me why I will tell him why.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer