Hyman4 said on
The best way to break up is to do it gently, but honestly and with vulnerability. Share what’s truly in your heart and why the relationship is not working for you. Let her or him know that you still care but that things aren’t working out. Let him or her know what the relationship can look like now, what you would like from it. It’s best to not let it drag out so keep it short, to the point, but also have it be heartfelt. Take responsibility for everything that is on you and don’t do the blaming game. It’s best to do it face-to-face, if you have to do it otherwise do it by phone, but never do it by text or email.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?