Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What are some example of marriage related questions?

Answers (5)

GarfieldRevels said on
Can I follow my dreams? Will you let that happen? Will marriage confine my dreams? Can I still achieve great heights with you? Will you support me on it? Can I trust you for it?
RandallBurtt said on
Will you help me financially? If I can't, can you step out of the way for me? If I want to quit work, will you help out? Will you be supportive? Can you be with me against all odds during tough times through financial crunches and hard decisions?
MaragaretMcgahan said on
~~Will you help me financially? If I can't, can you step out of the way for me? If I want to quit work, will you help out? Will you be supportive? Can you be with me against all odds during tough times through financial crunches and hard decisions?
MarilouCarasco said on
~~Can I follow my dreams? Will you let that happen? Will marriage confine my dreams? Can I still achieve great heights with you? Will you support me on it? Can I trust you for it?
helpinghand said on
I think there are a number of questions you must ask each other before marriage. But the most crucial ones are related to:
Money: How will you handle finances? What are some thoughts on savings? Will you have a joint account?
Children:  Are you both interested in having kids? How many? And how will you raise them?
Location: Where will you both live? Are you both willing to relocate?

I believe these 3 aspects are the most important to discuss before marriage.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer