Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My husband's ex-girlfriend is trying to ruin our life. What can I do in saving my marriage?

Answers (7)

HotDate said on
I know it's a very delicate situation. Try to meet her and understand what exactly she wants - him back or ruin his happiness. Maybe if you discuss the situation or at least initiate a meeting, she will gather herself and walk away. An intelligent woman would do so. But a desparate can pass beyond any self respect and reasonable behaviour.. If that meeting with your husband's ex sound to you like a science fiction - move away in another city.
SULLIVAN41 said on
If your husband’s ex-girlfriend is causing drama in your marriage, the best thing to do is to first discuss your concerns with your husband. If you’ve already tried that and nothing has changed, it may be wise to refocus his attention on the problem. You can do this by keeping a log of her behaviors and how they affect you as a couple, and confront him with the information to support your claims. If he’s not responsive to that approach or you don’t feel comfortable bringing it up to him on your own, consider seeing a counselor who can help you work through it together.
Honorable said on
Pray for her to find a new man soon!
lifewanderer said on
Hi there, it would be great if you go elaborate on what you mean by the girlfriend ruining your life. What is she doing exactly? Is she communicating with your husband regularly? Does she meet up with him to initiate romance? What does your husband think of all this too? Tell him how you are feeling about this and if he cares for you, he will find a solution to the problem together with you.
yosemitefaerie said on
Let your husband know how you feel! I would. Also, if the woman still tries to harrass you and your husband even though he has explicitly told her that he doesn't want anything to do with her, then take the initiative to speak to her yourself and express to her that you don't want her around anymore. If all else fails, that a protection order against her!
Margoz said on
How "ex" is your husband's girlfriend? Are you sure you know the whole story? How long relationship did they have? When was it officialy ended? How many time passed before you started a relationship with your husband? Maybe you don't have the last information on the story and it it about time for an honest conversation with your husband. Relax. Better to know the story than guessing and feeling how your marriage is falling apart.
morninjoy said on
Before making any final decisions try to discuss the issue with your husband. Tell him how you feel and ask for support. You may feel the need to meet a marriage counselor and I think it would help.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer