Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am a single parent and facing lot of health issues. Can you tell me how can I place my baby for adoption?

Answers (3)

SULLIVAN41 said on
Placing your baby for adoption is a very personal and intensely emotional decision; however, being a single parent with a lot of health issues can make it almost impossible for you to raise your child. In that case, adoption may be the best choice you can make to ensure it gets all the support and care it needs. You have several options to consider, including private adoption, kinship adoption, guardianship and whether to choose closed or open adoption. In most cases, you should consult an attorney who will explain your rights and represent you in any negotiations once you find the right adoptive parents.
lifewanderer said on
I would firstly advise you to seek alternative forms of assistance to help you with your health problems and the raising of your child. There are many social organisation who will be willing to give you guidance and assurance on how best you can proceed. Please do not choose adoption as your first option as it can have a strongly negative effect on your child and also yourself.
yosemitefaerie said on
'If you decide that adoption is right for your baby, a social worker at the agency will spend some time with you to help you with your decision. You will, in due course, need to give some personal information about yourself, your family and your family's health, for the adopters to be able to share with the child as s/he grows up. However, although preparations for the adoption can begin before your child is born, nothing will be definitely arranged until after the birth. You will be completely free to change your mind.'
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer