Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Does domestic violence against men really happen?

Does domestic violence against men really happen?

2 Answers

Mjvnzndt Answered:

THE MONSTER INSIDE ME !!!
I am a woman who is an a abuser . I am trying to change. i dont understand how i got this way. I knew i was a crazy person sometimes but didnt conceter myself an abuser. Until I lost my husband and wanted him back its been three years. I have been working on me. Its been a long road , but my husband says he still loves me and we are going to meet. I love him no doubt. althoug from my past action you wouldnt think so! An abuser cant be cure , its like an addict. you have to be vigalant in maintaning your progress. Tony Robbins vedios really open my eye to what i was doing and how i was making the man i love feel. I am regreteful BUT THATS NOT ENOUGH. actions speak volumes.

SULLIVAN41 Answered:

Domestic violence is unfortunately a daily reality for many people, including men, who often suffer in silence due to the stigma attached to being a victim. Men may experience physical and verbal assaults and even sustain severe injuries from their partners in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships. There are special help lines set up for men experiencing domestic violence, and in some cases, special temporary housing can be arranged. Men often face barriers to getting help when it comes to domestic violence programs, however, since most of them are structured with women in mind and may even exclude men outright.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...