Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My parents want me to get married soon. Please tell some marriage websites where I can find eligible grooms.

Answers (3)

SUTTON32 said on
Finding a groom online is possible, and there are many dating websites devoted to making long-term matches between people. The best advice would be to find one or two of these dating services that best matches your needs and interests. Women looking for grooms might do well on some large and popular websites but if you want to find someone within your culture or you faith, you should try one of the smaller dating sites that dedicate themselves to a particular subgroup.
lifewanderer said on
A very popular website is eHarmony.com, a matching website that makes their users complete quizzes to determine their personality and hence match them with someone similar. eHarmony.com is not free to use, so you would have to pay money for their services. This payment requirement is great because then you get a pool of people who are more commited to get into a long-term relationship or even marriage.
yosemitefaerie said on
eHarmony is a very popular website that is used by many adults who are looking for more serious relationships including marriage. Many of them are quite eligible too, but might just be too busy or shy to date others. You can try this website! I do have a word of advice though, it's not wise to get married just because your parents are pressuring you. This could lead you to get married to the wrong person which might cause problems in the long run.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer