Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am 30 year old married guy and bored with my wife. How can I rekindle romance again in my marriage?

Answers (7)

SUTTON32 said on
Rekindling the romance mostly happens in the mind, so the good news is – you’re asking the right question. If you so desire, you can reignite the passion in your relationship, and all it takes is a little bit of attention to detail. To start things off, what activities have you always talked about doing together as a couple but never actually done? Make it a priority to do that and have fun with your spouse. Eliminate the distractions of the day to day realities and go on a date. The bottom line is to loosen up and reconnect emotionally to rekindle that spark.
SoulMate said on
Make her feel loved and beautiful. Kiss! Hug! Tell her how sexy she looks in her dress, notice her new hairstyle :) She will thrive in front of your eyes thanks to the little acts ot attention and desire and sparks will rekindle the romantic in your marriage. Most impostant - mean everything you tell her!
Honorable said on
Ask your wife out for a date this weekend. Make a reservation at a fancy restaurant, find good seats for the theater and buy her a beautiful and expencive present. Because she deserves it and becuse you value the woman as much as you spend for her :)
lifewanderer said on
If you're bored with your wife, it probably means she's bored of you too. Do what to must to make her feel loved and in return she will reciprocate. Even in today's modern world most women still wait for the man to make the first move. The others have provided examples, so take action!
yosemitefaerie said on
Treat your wife like a queen and she'll treat you like a king! I think that's a cliched phrase which somehow holds some truth to it. If you make the effort to ensure that your wife feels safe and secure and that you appreciate her looks, sexuality and feminity, you can then get to reap the benefits from it ;)
summerBreeze said on
Oh yeah! Make her feel she is your Queen and you shall quickly forget how bored you were. Will start asking yourself is it the same woman :)) Each of us reflects the attention and treatment recieved from others, to fix your romantic life fix your attitude first :)
angelwings said on
You may organize a romantic weekend for the two of you :) Find a villa in the mountains and get her there, rend wine next to the fire, cuddling on the veranda, sharing intimacy away from everyday grind could rekindle romance quicker than anything I can think of, just remember sparkles need to be kept bright after the weekend is over :))
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer