Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I find a marriage counselor in my area? I want to do this discreetly.

Answers (7)

SunFlower said on
You may find a marriage councelor on internet, just make sure to check his/hers online reputation before making an appointment.
SUTTON32 said on
Most people seek referrals from friends and family to find the right marriage counselor, but if you’re concerned about being discreet, there are still some options. If your medical insurance carrier has a website, they probably also provide an online listing of providers. You can search through their list to find a counselor in your area, and then call them to see if they’re accepting new patients. If you’re accessing marriage counseling without the benefit of insurance, you can still find one online. Try the website of the American Psychological Association to find a qualified marriage and family therapist.
Honorable said on
You may also search in forums for more information, most users there have nicknames, no one will ask you for an ID or anything.
lifewanderer said on
It can be as discreet as you want it to be. The internet is generally a very discreet and anonymous place where you can source for reputable counsellors. Make sure that there is no one beside or behind you while you are doing this search on the computer and of course tell your spouse not to let anyone know that you are/will be going for counselling sessions.
yosemitefaerie said on
Try looking at the newspaper classifieds in your area, or pick up a wellness or marriage magazine. These should have some listings or advertisements of certified counsellors who are more than capable of helping you with your issues. This can also be done discreetly too, so that none of your family or friends will know about it.
summerBreeze said on
Call your doctor for recommendations. It shall be a confidental conversation between a doctor and a patient. Will be bot discreet and reliable.
joyFULLspirit said on
I'm sure there are some advertising flyers of posters in the local medical center, shopping center or cafeteria, just look for the ads next time you go to any of these places.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer