Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Relationship troubles are affecting my heath now. What should I do? I don't want a break-up.

Answers (7)

SunFlower said on
Dear PARKS43, I think your body is giving you signs that you are not into a healthy relationship. If the idea for a break up is so unacceptable for you at this moment you may try a short time separation and see if your health and body tonus improve. Maybe you shall understand that it is better for you to stay away from this partner, no matter how strong feelings you have. Love yourself first!
SUTTON32 said on
If your relationship is setting off health problems, it’s time to get serious about addressing the issues that are causing you pain. Breaking up isn’t the only solution, but having some time away could help. Whenever we’re under immense stress, our bodies react to help us get out of the stressful situation. You don’t necessarily make good long-term decisions under these conditions, though, because the stress hormones focus your attention on more immediate details. Finding some way to reduce your stress load, whether through yoga and meditation or taking a break is the best thing you can do in your situation.
HotSpring said on
Under the pressure of high stress levels the imune system breack down and health issues appear. As people already said here it is not the best time to make final choices but a short term separation may help you gather yourself and understand what do you need to improve in your relationship.
lifewanderer said on
Take care of your health first before you tackle your relationship problems. I say this because if you tackle the problem head on, you might only aggravate your conditions. If your partner has any inkling of love for you, then he or she will understand and even help you get better soon.
yosemitefaerie said on
Hey there! Your health is very important. Without it, you will not have the right body and mind conditions to tackle the obstacles that come your way, and this less than optimal health issue might cause improper handling of the situation which then deepens or multiplies the problem which will then affect your health and create more problems... You get the picture.

The moral of the story is to take a break from the madness and nurse yourself back to health!
summerBreeze said on
Take care of health issues then proceed with the relationship and its situation. I hope your partner is loving and caring and will help you step on your feet again. If it'smore complicated go to a friend's place to heal first, then will figure out what to do with the relationship. Health first and react immediately!!!
joyFULLspirit said on
Dear lady, the fact you asked for an advice itself indicates you are aware of the serious situation you are in and the need of outer help. Ask your family for support or your dear friends, or find a counselor trough your doctor but you need to do it quickly. Think about the future of your relationship later, now focus on healing. Hug.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer