Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I need some relationship guidance as I am going through a bad phrase of my relationship. Help!

Answers (7)

SunFlower said on
Dear COHEN64, what is the situation? Is there anybody around you to talk with? Do you need to find a shelter quick? Please, give us more information or contact someone trusted who can help you.
SUTTON32 said on
You are wise to recognize that your relationship is only undergoing a bad phase, and not doomed to fail entirely. A bad phase in a relationship can be caused by many factors, most of which are temporary. That’s a good thing. To get through this difficult time, the best advice is to try reconnecting with your partner on an emotional level. One of the best ways to do that is to plan time where the two of you can have fun together and do the kinds of things that brought you together in the first place. That will strengthen your bond and minimize the negative impact of your current situation.
HotSpring said on
I hope this "bad phase" is not connected with physical abuse. Sutton32 gave you here good advices how to reconnect with your partner and sometimes a temporary separation could provide you the personal time to clear the situation and gather strength to face every issue of this "bad phase" youare dealing with.
lifewanderer said on
Hello, what is this 'bad phase' that's going on and how are you affected by it? You mentioned phase and not trauma, so I assume that this means whatever you're going through is somewhat bearable and will be over soon. If that's the case, please grit through the moment, be patient and understanding and don't do anything rash. However, if you feel that you're in a situation that's too overwhelming and you feel trapped and uncertain of what to do, then please contact a marriage counsellor or even social services for their help.
yosemitefaerie said on
Hmm. I reckon that you are in need of some good advice on how to tackle the situation, but as some of us have queried, it would help you much better if you tell us in a little bit more detail what the specific problems are which are ailing you. Then, we could help give you a more informed answer that can truly help you in your needs! Right now, all we can say are generic words that may or may not help you.

Hope you'll let us know about it soon!
summerBreeze said on
The good thing about phases is they come and go,nothing is permanent. So find strenth to sustain the situation you are going trough and know that soon it will be behind your back. Sending positive energy your way!
joyFULLspirit said on
Bad phases are followed by good phases :)

Search for the lesson, think about what you are suppoused to learn from this situation. The sooner you find it, the quicker next phase shall come :) It's suppoused to be a good one :)

Always search for the bright side it shall reveal for you :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer