Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I find a perfect muslim girl for marriage?

Answers (3)

PEREZ54 said on
There are many ways to find the perfect Muslim bride for you, even if you don’t live near a large Islamic community, but you will have your work cut out for you. First, you can often find outstanding young women at lectures and conferences that are related to Islam or its traditions. There are also many fundraisers where eligible young ladies may be found. Don’t forget to ask your friends and family members for suggestions, as they will almost certainly be your strongest allies in this territory. There are also online dating sites where Muslims can interact and hopefully find that special someone.
lifewanderer said on
If you don't live in an Islamic country, you could try out Islamic dating websites. There are some available that can help you get to know more muslim women. Find a muslim community near you and also join in their group social and leisure meetups. The perfect girl is somewhere in this world waiting for you!
yosemitefaerie said on
Try your place of worship, which I understand is a mosque. I'm sure there are many activities that they organize for the mosque members. In fact, a female Muslim friend of mine recently mentioned that she went to an event for Muslim singles, where they could get to mix and meet each other in a safe and supervised environment. All the best in your search!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer