PEREZ54 said on
Once the decision has been made not to live as husband and wife anymore, a couple is legally separated. That is true whether or not they continue to reside under the same roof, which can give spouses the time they need to make other living arrangements without nullifying the separation. Most couples will also seek a separation agreement that details how assets are to be handled and addresses custody and support concerns. A divorce attorney can help you draft up an agreement, or you can hammer out the details for yourselves. Either way, having a separation agreement can help expedite the divorce proceedings.
Post your answer
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?