Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can I save my marriage with some guidance? Please share tips.

Answers (5)

PEREZ54 said on
Marriage problems can almost always be resolved if you’ve got two things: #1) both spouses have the will to make your marriage work, and #2) a qualified professional marriage counselor. Most people are shocked to find when they get into counseling that they will be asked to make a commitment to the marriage right off the bat. That’s because the commitment to make a marriage work, and both partners’ willingness to do some work, are required for a marriage to succeed. Other than that, all you really need is a qualified professional marriage counselor, and you will make a team that can save your marriage.
SoulMate said on
What issues are you facing in your marriage? If you share some information people here could help you with useful advices. You need to reconnect with your partner and her wish to save the marriage is also needed. I can also recommend to find an experienced marriage counselor and be honest, providing all the information needed for the therapy to be successful. Good luck!
HotSpring said on
Try to organize a romantic gataway for the two of you. When you escape everyday life issues and remember what brought you together in first place maybe you shall understand your marriage is worth saving and will figure out how to fix it. Finding out there is nothing left to be saved is also possible. Be strong and accept the situation. It is better to leave a dead relationship than slowly dying inside it.
summerBreeze said on
Try to reach the girl you fall in love with. She is still there and remembers the boy you were in the beginning. Remind her what brougth you together in first place. Make her believe she is still loved, respected, desired.. you don't need me to tell you how to seduce your woman, right :))
joyFULLspirit said on
The best guidance to save your marriage you may receive from an experienced marriage counselor. Be responsible and use professional help to handle your marriage issues.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer