Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I have been hearing a lot that marriage counseling services strengthens relationships. How can I seek for a therapist?

Answers (5)

PEREZ54 said on
There are many channels that can help you find the right marriage and family therapist. To find the counselor who can offer the right fit, most people ask their friends and/or family members who’ve been in marriage counseling before. A referral like this may be the best way to go, but there are other sources as well. Consider asking your family doctor or checking with your insurance carrier for a list of covered providers. You can also check with your church, mosque, temple or other religious facility (or your pastor or other clergy) to see if they provide any marital counseling.
SoulMate said on
Marriage counselors guide you to reveal the roots of issues in your couple and help fixing it. That way they really strenghten relationships' bonds. You may ask in your local community for a good counselor or search online for one.
FreshDate said on
Yes, you may ask about a marriage counselor in your community or search on internet. It's good to find someone with recommendations but it is not necessary. Be best way to strengthen your relationship is to keep good communication with your partner and respect personal space and individuality :)
angelwings said on
Buy a medical magazine and search the ads. Pretty sure they will have any contacts of marriage counselors. I think I read this somewhere here in the forum and I thought you may find it handy as well.
joyFULLspirit said on
Why don't you ask the people who share with you about the good effect of marriage counseling for recommendations :) Ask for contacts with their therapist and make an appointment :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer