Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What can I do to improve my relationship with my husband. I love him. Need advice.

Answers (4)

DAVIS54 said on
There are numerous ways couples can improve their relationships. Start by spending time together doing something you both enjoy. Remember how fun things were when you were dating, and be intentional about having fun together. Also, you should be giving each other daily affirmations, telling one another what you like best about them or just offer a compliment. It breaks up the monotony and can offer a counterweight if you argue frequently. It can also help to remind you of all the wonderful things you love about your husband. Lastly, ask for what you need in your relationship. After all, if you don’t ask, you probably won’t get it.
lifewanderer said on
Was there something that happened that made you feel like your marriage needs improvement? If so, it will be good to address that issue first and find out its underlying cause. It is only through this that you can find the next steps you can take to help make the relationship with your partner better.
yosemitefaerie said on
Keep that love alive! I think it's best if you look into this concept of the 5 love languages of a person. It basically tells us how a person prefers to receive love from others, and its the best way to send a message of love directly to him. Once you find out your husband responds to positively, keep doing it and in time your marriage will strengthen. Let him know what your love language is as well, don't make it a one-sided effort!
slightlyydifferent said on
Hmmm, give him a massage when he comes home in the evening, cook his favrite dish the way he loves it, make love with him.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer