DAVIS54 said on
A legal marriage separation can be as simple as a verbal agreement (or statement, if a spouse does not agree) that the couple will no longer live as husband and wife. The legal term is “conjugal relationship,” and that covers same-sex couples as well. Many couples determine that a separation agreement will protect both their interests as well as the interests of any children descended from the union. A separation agreement is a legal document that describes the conditions for separation, including who will live in the house, if there is one, and how child support/spousal support, custody and visitation will function.
Post your answer
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?