Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?

Answers (5)

NORRIS03 said on
It’s perfectly normal to be nervous before getting married, but if you’re already thinking about separation or divorce, it’s indicative of problems.  Either you are being too pessimistic about your relationship or you aren’t ready to get married to this person.  Only you can be sure which of these is more likely, but the best advice is to seek premarital counseling to help you work through your fears.  Be open and honest with your counselor about what you’re thinking, and talk with them about why you have such grave concerns now – before you’ve even tied the knot.
HotDate said on
I think you need a good friend chat here. Call your best man for a drink. And if you have the feeling she is marring you because of your money maybe you are right. Ask for your friend's opinion as he won't say anything unless you ask him directly.
FreshDate said on
Maybe you should talk with your father if you have that option available. Sounds like an issue that could be fixed between father and son.Or any elder man close to you available. Fear of the unknown is nothing to be affraid of. Species survive thanks to it as it is based on natural surviving instincts. Calm downand give your girl the best you can :)
angelwings said on
No man in love prepares a divoce separation agreement before asking his bride to marry him.. Something is wrong here. She ain't the one for you or you ain't the one for her.. Both cases I think you should think again before making a choice you are not sure of.
morninjoy said on
Being nervous is not an issue, I guess it is your first marriage. What bothers me is your will to prepare a divorce separation agreement. What is whong with your bride? Since when you two know each other? Why do you feel the need to prepare a divorce separation agreement? Talk to a clouse friend or even a professionalist and search tor the roots of the story.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer