Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I did recently marry but for some office work i have to leave city for one month. Please guide how to keep her happy ?

Answers (8)

Mark said on
Try to be in contact with your wife. You have many modes of communication. Phone, letters, skype, messenger, whatsapp, etc.
said on
michelle.gels
Try to stay in touch and talk with her each day. If you both trust each other, this will make things easier. You could also buy two copies of the same book and read it together while you are away. On each day, talk about what you both learned from reading a chapter, page, or section of the book. 

You can also use these different ways to connect with her everyday. 
marriage_admin said on
I would advice you to focus more on being in contact with her through cell phone.
said on
julia.fernands
There is only the solution is .. you have to get some time from your busy or hectic schedule for your wife . its upto you how you will take it down. By talking By meeting on festival or holidays or making plan with her for roaming the different places and so on.

user said on Sep 25, 2014

thanks john . i think you have good thought about it anyway thanks a ton for suggesting me the way.
user said on
Thanks to all for suggesting me some great useful thought and very thanks to marriage forum for having great work on the web. Thanks a ton :)
marriage_admin said on
Enjoy the life with greatful and peaceful :)
night_rider456 said on
Enjoy the life with greatful and peaceful :) very awesome line by Bhupendra. follow it.
marriage_admin said on
I'm altogether agree with john's view . whatever he has suggested you is damn good and awesome. just follow these things hope you wil have a happy life with your wife. :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer