Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How much has internet computer dating changed over the years?

Answers (3)

STONE43 said on
In the early days of internet dating, there was a stigma attached to finding one’s love online.  That has gone away as more and more people have discovered the benefits of online dating, and as the internet has become more and more of an everyday tool people use for all kinds of services.  Another big change over the years is the proliferation of dating websites.  Now you can find more than just a one-size-fits-all approach to online dating, and dating websites have expanded and specialized to help people from all walks of life find that special someone.
lifewanderer said on
Internet dating was a very largely unsafe activity especially since everyone was new to computing technology and were not aware of the potential dangers such as web predators as well as scam artists. Now that many people are more self-aware of the issue and are more open to the idea which could be due to what Stone43 mentioned - that there are now many internet dating sites that give tips and measures for people to have a safe dating experience.
yosemitefaerie said on
I think internet dating has evolved drastically over the years! From something that appeared shady and unsafe, it is now a bustling online activity that I think almost everyone was involved in. However, somehow we still have this stigma regarding it. I'll tell you a secret... I met my husband through online dating, but we tell everyone that we met at a party.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer