Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I seek marital help online?

Answers (3)

SHAW54 said on
There are many internet forums, blogs, advice columns and eBooks that can help you with marriage problems online.  If you understand why you’re having trouble in your marriage, use the information to help you find the right resource.  For instance, some marriages suffer after a loss such as miscarriage, while others experience difficulty with in-laws butting in.  You can usually do a search for the specific problems you’re having to find support and advice for dealing with that issue.  General marital support is also available, but the devil, as they say, is always in the details – so be sure you understand them.
lifewanderer said on
There are many online resources available, even on this very website - Marriage.com, which has tons of guidelines and references to experts. There you can have access to many marriage ideas, and techniques which you can use to apply to your marriage. Many therapists also offer online consultation if you don't have the time to commute to their office.
yosemitefaerie said on
In this case, search engines are your friend! I'm thinking of one right now that starts with a big 'G'... But seriously, I always search online for ideas and tips on how to help out with any obstacles that come by during my marriage. What I understand though, is that it's not a professional opinions that are found easily for sure (you have to pay for those). Rather, the onus is on you to find out these online resources are credible or not.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer