Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you suggest me some ways to save my marriage from divorce. Need free counseling.

Answers (3)

SHAW54 said on
Divorce is the option of last resort for most couples, and not to be discussed lightly when you’re simply having a bad day.  If the marriage is causing one or both of you serious pain, it will take time to uncover why that’s happening and find solutions.  Some of the best advice comes from self-help books, which can be found for free at your local public library.  You should explore what kind of relationship problems you’re experiencing, such as: infidelity, abuse, neglect, or growing apart.  These issues spring from fundamental problems with trust, respect and dignity, but the problem itself will help point you in the right starting direction.
jjen said on
My husband and I have been together for 7 1/2 years. Well Thursday nite we had a stupid argument over money and stuff and Friday morning, he left me. I Dont Know What To Do! I can’t eat,I can’t sleep. I’m so lost. I’ve been divorced before but I initiated that one because he was abusive. But this time I don’t want it. Yes we fight a lot and he and I have both said things to each other that we both regret but I Still Love Him and don’t want him to divorce me. He says he still loves me and he says he misses me and my kids but he is done. How can I convince him that I will do what ever it takes to save our marriage since i contacted Dr. Ikhine everything has change and my problems was solve.
emmasmith said on
Marriage therapy is the best way to bring the spark of love back to your life. Through this marriage therapy, you will learn to deal with the negative emotions that are affecting relationship and bring your positive emotions out to reach the desired state of emotional attachment.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer