SHAW54 said on
If your spouse wants to get separated, you shouldn’t try to force them to stay. Separation is often called a “trial separation” because it gives the couple breathing room as they try to sort out their problems. It doesn’t mean the relationship is doomed, just that the individuals may find it easier (and healthier) to live apart while they work on their issues. During the separation period, find out what your spouse wants and needs from the relationship that they haven’t been getting, and be honest about whether it will be realistic for them to get their needs met with you.
Post your answer
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?