Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Why men who have affairs with younger girls are mostly married?

Answers (8)

Oceanlover said on
I believe that younger girls these days are willing to do things that their wives probably won't do sexually for their husbands; which makes the guy want to seek out the girls who wouldn't have a problem doing those acts. Some of the girls don't care that the man is married and will not mind providing them with sexual acts for money.
Amy508 said on
I totally agree with what oceanlover said. To add onto that, these girls are not mentally mature enough to resist them. They don't mind sleeping with an older man who provides them with material things. These men have zero standards and will keep disrespecting their wives throughout their marriage.
Nickol said on
It's called "middle age crysis" I think when men feel the need to prove themselves they are not getting old and still can have every 20-year-old they wish :)
newlywedgal said on
Those married men who chase younger girls are doing it for the thrill, because anything that is forbidden excites them. Also, they want to feel young again as Nickol said, perhaps because they feel that they didn't get enough time with younger, prettier girls before they got married. It is also easier to manipulate a younger girl to do what he wants her to do.
BestBuddy said on
The thrill and insecurity and, yes, it is easier to manipulate an unshaped personality and (maybe) fresh juice is sweeter :)) I would love to read a man's statement on this topic :)
redrice89 said on
There is always a desire for youth in our culture, young people are the epitome of sexual attractiveness, says Hollywood. Those married men might look at their wives and say 'Where did the time go?' They seek to lighten up their lives from the sobering realities of impending old age by perhaps adding a young person, better if there's sex because sex is what young people do all the time. I guess sometimes these men don't really take a hard look at the mirror because they can't accept the truth.
SUMMERS said on
Men who cheat are usually looking for something they can’t get out of their marriage.  In the case of older, married men who seek out younger women to flirt with and have affairs with, the thing they’re lacking is a sense of virility and sex appeal, which they can feel slipping away as they age.  Going out with someone younger and being able to attract the attentions of younger women helps them prove to themselves that they’re still relevant and desirable.  It makes up for some of their self-doubt and helps to negate their fears of growing older and ultimately dying.
FLEMING01 said on
By the time a man has reached a certain age he is usually married. It is unusual to find older men who are not married, or divorced. Therefore if he is a man who chooses to have affairs, he is likely to pick a beautiful young woman who will make him feel young and sexy again. His wife who is probably the same age as he is, may be showing signs of aging which he may find unattractive. So he shows the ultimate disrespect to his wife and finds someone younger and prettier on the sly. Young women are often vulnerable and impressionable and may feel flattered by the attention of an older man especially if he has money.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer