Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Does having affairs in the workplace have future?

Answers (6)

Vilkoma said on
Many happy people met their future spouse in their workplace, though on most places it's forbidden to gave a relationship with a colleague :)) In my personal opinion affairs in the workplace do have future because of the common interests, goals and level of education :) Good luck!
newlywedgal said on
Everything has a future, it just depends on whether it is good or bad. If by affair you mean extra-marital affair, then perhaps the future might be a little bleak before any signs of a rainbow come about. Generally workplace affairs are short-lived due to the environment, but if met with the right person, can stand the test of time.
Mesmerizer said on
Yes, define your idea for "affair" first. Both ladies here gave you good answers depending to extra-marital affair and a relationship with a colleague. It's all about what you are searching for and what do you have to offer :)
anthonyjones said on
Hmm. I had a brief affair with a colleague once (no, I was not married, in fact I was desperately single). While it was fun and exciting at first due to the fact that we were sort of putting work aside to have sex and it felt kind of taboo, overtime things got a little weird. She started telling me that she loved me, but I unfortunately did not at all. All the workplace stress I was having kind of piled up, and eventually I quit my job once I found a better offer.
SUMMERS said on
Extramarital affairs in the workplace very seldom work out.  This may be due to the likelihood that the relationship began as a transgression of convenience.  That is to say, when a person feels unfulfilled in their primary romantic relationship, they may stray, looking for someone else they think can fulfill that need.  However, it’s more likely that the person having an affair would still feel unfulfilled if they changed partners and started a long-term relationship with the same person they had an affair with, because it’s often the fact of being in a long-term relationship that leaves the person unfulfilled.
FLEMING01 said on
Every behavior and choice we make has a future – either a good future or a bad future. Having affairs, whether in the workplace or anywhere else, ultimately has a bad future. Even if you manage to get away with it for a while, your relationship is based on lies and deceitfulness, sneaking around and being unfaithful. In the workplace this is especially inappropriate if you are trying to do an honest day’s work, and yet having this unhelpful complication in your life which may cause you to not be able to do your work properly in the end.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer