Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What happens when your husband cheats on you?

Answers (6)

Oceanlover said on
Being cheated on is one of the worst things that will ever happen to you in life. You will feel awful. Like your world has been shattered. You will blame yourself, you will blame your husband and maybe even the world. The best thing to do is get some space and seek some counseling.
JoshKim said on
When your husband cheats, you go through a range of emotions that can start from shock or disbelief, then anger, then sadness, and self doubt just too name a few. It is'nt a good way to feel at all.
Lesley said on
I wouldn't believe my best friend when I was told that my partner had cheated on me. I stopped talking to the friend who told me this, for 3 years. During that time I discovered over and over again that I ws being cheated on with more than one person, and finally ahd to acknowledge that it might be true, even if I didn't want to believe it. It destroys your self-confidence, shatters your world and makes you distrust your ability to judge a person's character. It has taken many years to rebuild my life on my own but eventually I realised that it was the only choice and I have never regretted it.
tom said on
After knowing the bitter truth that you husband is cheating on you, you feel surrounded with disgust and keep thinking that should you save your marriage and or just give up? You may be asking yourself endless questions and your mind is full of thoughts. Well, for this getting divorced is not always the best solution. Instead you should try to save your marriage after infidelity if you wish to stay together and rekindle your relationship.
CERVANTES said on
When your husband cheats on you, it is very painful and confusing.  Most women tend to internalize the pain of infidelity and believe it is somehow their own fault when their husband has had an affair.  Common knowledge says that if a man cheats, there was something he wasn’t getting from the relationship, which is true.  However, many men cheat because they are insecure and need the validation that comes from attracting the attentions of someone newer or even younger than their wives.  It reaffirms their virility and makes them feel desirable.  That is not the wife’s fault and she shouldn’t blame herself for his behavior.
LANE64 said on
When your husband cheats on you there is a profound breach of trust at a very deep level. Something invisible but nevertheless real has been broken. Many women “know” when their husband is being unfaithful to them even when they have no proof or evidence. This is because when you are in a sexual relationship with someone you become connected at three levels; body, soul and spirit, so it is possible to know things in your spirit. Even if your husband repents and asks your forgiveness, you will need to get help (counseling and therapy) to mend your relationship because he has now become connected to someone else.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer