Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I love my girlfriend very much. How can I avoid relationship problmes between us?

Answers (2)

LANE64 said on
It is wonderful that you love your girlfriend so much and understandable that you want to avoid problems. Actually, problems are a very “normal” part of any relationship, even good relationships. Try not to be afraid of problems, but rather see them as stepping stones which can take your relationship to a new and more intimate level. When a problem comes, please do not think it is the end of your relationship…. Seek to handle it wisely and you will go on to make many more happy memories. Always keep your loving and teachable attitude and you will go far.
SHORT5 said on
When you love someone, of course you want things to always go well.  The tricky part about relationships is that they will not be smooth, and they can still be very rewarding.  Bumps in the road are normal, and you should welcome the chance to grow together while you solve problems as a team.  You can avoid serious problems in a relationship by establishing boundaries and expectations early on, learning good communication skills and how to make each other feel safe and cared for.  Always practice patience and compassion for one another, and remember you are each other’s main supporter.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer