Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I doubt my wife. How can I control my wife from having an extra marital affair?

Answers (5)

Oceanlover said on
The sad news is that you can't control anybody. People will do whatever they want to do. You can however, tell her that you won't be with her if she cheats on you. Let her know how serious you are and if she cares enough about your marriage, you should be fine.
JoshKim said on
Sadly, oceanlover is right. To prevent someone from cheating, you'd have to have them in the equivalent of a prison, and even prisoners escape sometimes. The best thing to do is talk to her about your fears and try to work from there.
Lesley said on
There is no way to control someone else´s behaviour. All you can do is to love her, make her feel special, tell her often that you love her and hug her frequently. If she chooses to cheat on you, that is her decision, though the guilty party often tries to make you feel like it is your fault. Iff you ahve concerns, ask yourself if you ahve grounds for your fears. If you do, you will hav to confront her, no matter how difficult it is.
CERVANTES said on
No matter how much we may love our spouses, we can’t control what they do.  If you doubt your wife, try talking with her about your concerns instead.  Maybe it would be a good idea to seek marital counseling so you can focus on the underlying problems that are either raising your suspicions without cause or making her want to go outside of the relationship.  It’s important to realize that even if you could stop your wife from doing what she chooses, if you don’t address whatever is breaking you apart, then it won’t stop the inevitable.  Eventually, it must be love that keeps you together.
SHORT5 said on
The fact that you are doubting your wife and wanting to control her are already two danger signals in your marriage. Please find a reputable marriage counselor or therapist who can help you both to work on your relationship, to work at meeting each other’s needs, and to learn how to communicate lovingly and effectively with one another. When your relationship with your wife is based on love and trust, where you both find your pleasure and satisfaction in one another, then you will not have to doubt or try to control your wife.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer