Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Which places married couples should visit for their honeymoon?

Answers (6)

KarmaChameleon said on
1. St. Lucia- it is absolutely gorgeous and has stunning views
2. Thailand- the atmosphere is just very relaxing
3. The Bahamas- it is know for it's clear blue waters, where you can see the bottom of the ocean for miles
4. Indonesia- it's also very relaxing and has lots of site seeing and nature themed adventures
5. Miami- it's a party city, great for the couple who loves that kind of lifestyle
Amy508 said on
I think that it deoends on the activities that they would like to indulge in while theyre area. Whether they're going for relaxation, for fun, to party. And it also depends on what the couple's idea of relxing, having fun and  partying is. Those are the things that they need to consider but I would choose Brazil, the Phillipines, the Caribbean or Greece
DrAlice said on
I agree with Amy508. I think this definitely depends on the couple and what they like to do together. If the couple wants to have a romantic honeymoon I think Europe is a nice option. Paris, Tuscany, Venice all seem like very romantic places. If the couple really wants to do exciting fun things you could try Hawaii or Costa Rica.
SimplyBeing said on
Of course it depends on the couple and who they are and what their interests are, how long the honeymoon is going to be and practical things like that. Having said that, my new husband and I will be visiting several countries along the Mediterranean next year for our honeymoon (we have to save up!)..so we're thinking Israel, Turkey, Greece, and maybe Croatia and Italy.
CERVANTES said on
Honeymoons are a special time for newlyweds, and the right destination will depend on the couple.  Budgetary concerns will also play a role.  Most couples like to enjoy time at the beach, so consider seaside vacations.  Others will enjoy sightseeing and points of interest instead, and would probably enjoy a trip to New York or another major city where you can take in a lot of culture.  Consider museums and zoos as well as other traditional sights.  A honeymoon in the mountains with whitewater rafting and hiking will appeal to outdoorsy couples, and many newlyweds also have a great time on a cruise.
CABRERA said on
The places which married couples could visit for their honeymoon would depend on where they live, how far they are willing to travel and what their budget looks like. It would also depend on their individual tastes, if they prefer a quite destination in the countryside, in the mountains or at the ocean; or perhaps they are big city people who would enjoy the hustle and bustle of being in a famous metropolis somewhere. The main thing about a honeymoon is that the newly married couple gets to spend special quality time together in some place away from where they are going to live.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer