Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How to build trust in a marriage?

Answers (4)

MarryMe said on
For me trust is the ground level of a relationship and the story begins :) Do your best to upgrade your connection to higher levels of consciousness be careful to keep it safe :)
TRUJILLO said on
Trust is usually built over time, and may come in small doses with even smaller setbacks.  The first way to build trust is to learn how to communicate without hurting one another.  Use active listening skills and “I statements” to avoid triggering sore spots, and treat each other’s feelings with special care.  Trust can’t be rebuilt when one party shares something painful or intimate and the other dismisses their feelings.  Once basic trust established, try a more active way of building trust, such as playing a team sport (on the same side) or taking a class together to learn a new skill.
HighSpirit said on
Trust is something you gain by actions, care, good will, love. "I trust you, I open my heart for you" is how a healthy relationship starts. When you make it to marriage level, you already trust your future spouse enough to say "yes!!" I think the right question here is "How to gain trust in a relationship to evoluate it to marriage".
FRANK7 said on
Building trust in a marriage can take a long time, especially if trust has been broken. The way to build trust is to be consistently faithful and trustworthy over a long period of time. If your spouse asks you questions, do not take it personally and accuse him or her of “not trusting” you…. Realize that this is an important part of the process of building trust. Be very patient and gentle, and answer all questions truthfully without becoming irritable and angry. Try to affirm and reassure your spouse of your love, both with words and actions, in small ways every day
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer