Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I have an affair and also not get caught? Tell me some smart ways.

Answers (10)

KarmaChameleon said on
That's awful that you would ask for that kind of advice. It's never wise to cheat on your partner. End things with them then go your own way. If you don't want to do that, tell your partner that you'd like to be in an open relationship. But I do suggest that whatever you do, you self reflect to find out what were the reasons for you knowingly wanting to cheat on your partner.
Christie said on
You should never ever cheat on your mate! Leave him or her before you have sex with another person. You wouldn't want it to be done to you, so don't do it to them. Also some self reflection is definitely  needed if you would want to do something as malicious as knowingly cheating and wanting to cover it up.
MorninLove said on
Why do you wanna cheat at first? You feel insecure in your current relationship? You need to proove yourself you are worthy? You are unhappy in your relationship but financial matters keep you tighten up in this union? You just need a diversity of experiences? Ask yourself these questions and see what pops up :)
TRUJILLO said on
Cheating is not as easy as it used to be.  Now there are electronic records of every phone call, every message or email, even GPS locations and credit card data.  Hiding an affair from your spouse won’t be easy if he or she knows anything about cell phones, email, social media, or basic electronics like a GPS.  Having an extramarital affair isn’t really advisable though, even if you were able to get away with it.  Going against your marriage vows will bring pain for you even if your spouse never finds out, and could be much worse if they do.
manofhouse said on
First, I'ld like to say that cheating on a spouse is never a good thing to do. Aside from potentially destroying your marriage and maybe reputation, you also put yourself at risk of contracting sexually-transmitted diseases. But if destroying your marriage is the objectve, there are many dating websites that you can use to get into affairs. In fact, some of these websites are meant specifically for extra-marital affairs.
Lesley said on
Have the courage to end things with your spouse if you want to start a relationship with someone else. You promised to love your spouse exclusively. If you can no longer keep that promise, you need to tell your spouse and end things. It will be less traumatic than your partner finding out that you cheated on them - and it usually comes out somehow. These things don't stay hidden. And as Christie says, how would you feel if your spouse did it to you?
HighSpirit said on
The smartest way to have an affair is to have just one at the time :)) You cannot be caught if there is noone ambushing you :)) Seriously,one relationship at a time is smart choice. If you are not happy with your relationship, then quit it officially and then start a new one, not two at the same time.
redrice89 said on
How to not get caught....? Be very discreet about it. Don't go out openly with your lover, and try not to be seen in public with them. If you must, then only be seen when you go on holidays with them. Don't get with anybody in your immediate social connections, including your workplace. Find a person who you can cut of all ties with and never see again in case you decide to end the relationship.
SHORT5 said on
Having an affair is not smart and there are no smart ways to do it without getting caught. You may get away with it for a while, but sooner or later the truth will come out. If you have so little respect for your spouse that you want to be unfaithful to him or her, then you should rather do the honorable thing and get a divorce. Then you can be free to find someone else who is more to your liking. But it would be better if you learned the meaning of true love and faithfulness, otherwise you will keep on having affairs which will leave you empty and broken.
tomalter said on
I would not suggest you any tip for this. Looking for an affair out of your marriage is a big NO. Be loyal to your spouse and live a happy life. Ups and downs, lack of intimacy, arguments or may be a sexless life are daily issues of marriage. I understand that maintaining love after marriage gets difficult for that you need to communicate more with your mate. Do not forget the marriage vows that unites both of you.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer