Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Do wives, who have affairs outside the marriage, deserve another chance?

Answers (5)

KarmaChameleon said on
Yes they do. Most women cheat because something in their marriage is not being fulfilled. Take some time to learn about what she needs, most of time she's been telling you for months or years, you just haven't been listening. I'm not saying that it's your fault. She is still wrong for doing that to you, I'm just saying that something is probably missing in your marriage.
Ormond said on
nobody
Michelle said on
I believe that they do deserve another chance. Like KarmaChameleon said, there needs to be something seriously lacking for a woman to go outside of her marriage and sleep with somebody. I think the best thing to do is try to figure out what that was and how you as a husband can now fulfill it.
MEJIA87 said on
When you phrase the question that way, aren’t you really just looking for others to validate the choice you’ve already made? The answer to this question can’t be generalized, as no situation is exactly the same as another.  But the bottom line is not whether your wife deserves another chance, but whether your relationship is worth salvaging.  When overcoming infidelity, it’s important to decide if you’re a team or a pair of competitors.  By the way you’ve asked the question, it’s clear you are playing a game of worthiness with your wife and you aim to win.  That won’t help you have a good marriage.
STRICKLAND said on
If a wife who has had an affair outside the marriage is truly sorry and asks her husband to forgive her, then she should be given another chance. However, she should also be willing to submit to certain accountability structures and to go through some counseling together with her husband in order to bring healing to their relationship. If unfaithfulness has become an ingrained pattern, then it will take time and a lot of effort to change. If there is the motivation and openness on the part of both husband and wife to learn new ways of relating to one another, then there is hope for the marriage to be even better than it was before the affair.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer