Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I know that I have problems in my marriage?

Answers (3)

WRIGHT6 said on
Chances are, if you’re asking the question, you may be having problems already.  If you are concerned about marital fidelity or spousal abuse, the signs are fairly obvious and easy to identify.  If you aren’t sure whether you’re being abused, you can look for resources online that can help you know if you’re in an abusive relationship.  There are also numerous articles on the internet that can help you determine if your spouse may be cheating on you.  If you’re having the usual marital difficulty of not communicating well or having the same arguments over and over, marital counseling may be an option that will help.
QTinLA said on
Ingram, if you pay attention to your communication you should be able to spot some problems. Maybe you guys are talking less or raising your voices more, things like that. It will also be obvious in the amount of touching you guys do. I don’t mean just sexual touching, but every day things like holding hands, or putting your hand on his/her shoulder. The little things. If those are not there anymore, maybe you have some problems.
SimplyBeing said on
I agree with both of the previous responders. By the time you feel genuinely angry, suspicious, alienated or whatever the feeling is, it quite possibly may be too late. By this I just mean that you probably have been having problems for a while and things are now finally so bad that they have become obvious.

It is incredibly easy to just coast through a marriage and just do the same thing day in and day out without really talking to each other. I think that's where a lot of the problems will come in.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer