WRIGHT6 said on
There are many online sources that offer relationship advice, and numerous self-help books available at your local public library for free. If you want answers to specific relationship questions, try asking one of the many columnists that publish in newspapers or online. They might give you an answer for free, and you can usually read their answer without paying. You can also find a wealth of information on forums like Reddit and Gaia. Bear in mind that for good relationship advice, it’s best to consult a professional. Some relationship counselors also have free websites where you can get good advice.
SashaL said on
If you look online there are plenty of forums, online counsellors, videos and articles. Read or contact as many as possible to get a good, broad picture. Second hand bookstores or libraries can also provide good books. You could also ask friends to lend you books or DVDs they have found helpful.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?