WRIGHT6 said on
Setting the right expectation for a relationship is often helpful in relationships. People who have historically been bad at relationships might not have a very good understanding of appropriate boundaries or communication skills. Encourage realistic expectations of your friend’s dating partner as well as healthy relationship boundaries . Boundaries in a relationship can help each person feel safe. The idea is to not hurt the one you love and to treat their feelings with respect. If your friend can respect the boundaries of their romantic partner and learn to communicate their feelings, their chances for a good relationship will improve.
Michelle said on
Tell your friend that there must be a reason for the continous patterns in her relationship Tell her that you think that she should take a break from dating or having boyfriends or girlfriends and try to find herself. She has to figure out what she wants based on her personality and what she is willing to tolerate. Counseling couldn't hurt either.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?