Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am seeking some relationship advice to get my ex back in my life. Please help!

Answers (6)

WRIGHT6 said on
It may be hard to convince an ex to give you another chance, but there may be a few things you can try.  First, do you understand what caused the breakup between you, and have the circumstances changed?  If nothing has changed, then nothing will be different, so there’s not much point in starting all over.  If things have changed, then letting your ex know what’s different might encourage them to take a fresh look at dating you, but in the end it will be up to them.  If you do win them back, be sure you’re not making all the same old mistakes that caused problems before.
QTinLA said on
You could probably try to write him/her a letter that explains your feelings. If you are not a writer you could dedicate a song. Sometimes these little things remind the other person how much they miss you and maybe they can take you back. If it was a dumb breakup in the first place maybe a simple apology would work too.
FreeWill said on
Dear DURAN45, I can relay to your situation as I've been there myself. My advice for you is to let go and move forward without hesitation. When it's over, it's over. Accept it. It's for good. While you are desperately trying to win back your ex, your future love just stands there waiting for your attention.. grab it and keep on living your dreams :)
Michelle said on
Before you do that, you should ask yourself if this is what your really want. You and your ex broke up for a reason. If he or she hurt you really badly then you should probably reconsider this wentire idea. If it wasn't such a bad break up, think about what you did to catch their iattaention when guys first me.
Crispy said on
I agree with FreeWill and Michelle. I would advise you not to do it. I think that would be a mistake.

For one, the relationship obviously ended for a reason or you would still be together. If you were unhappy in your relationship, why would you want to go back to that? You mustn't think that you can change your ex, that is not possible. People don't change unless they want to.

I think it would be best for you to move on and meet someone else. I suppose it would be ok if you remained friends with your ex but I would strongly discourage getting back with your ex
PrettyMe said on
I agree with the girls saying that the ex is ex for a reason and should remain so. Leave the past behind and embrase the present situation by healing your soul. Love yourself and pimp up your self esteem so the next man you attract in your life will be classy :))
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer