Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Why can't I get pregnant? How do I know if I am infertile?

Answers (3)

LuckyInLove said on
The question of infertility can indeed be a difficult thing to face. sadly, there is no at home test that can give you the answers that you seek. Only a doctor can tell you your chances of fertility. Please don't seek other methods for the sake of your help. Make an appointment to visit your doctor to find out what the problem may be.
JoshKim said on
Lucky In Love is right. A registered medical professional should be the only one you consult when trying to determine what your chances of fertility are.
NOBLE54 said on
When a couple has trouble conceiving, there can be many contributing factors, and it isn’t always easy to point a finger at a single
cause.  In most cases, you’ll want to consult with a fertility doctor who can run some tests and monitor your health to begin identifying the likely culprit(s).  Some things you can do on your own include quitting smoking and following a regimen of proper diet, sleep and exercise.  Along with maintaining a low stress level, giving your body the food, water and rest it needs to stay healthy can help
improve your odds of conceiving.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer