Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I love dating different men. Can you tell me how can I get out of this habit as I am getting married soon?

Answers (7)

WEST54 said on
You need to be firstly sure that you are fully ready for a commitment like marriage. If you have found that special someone with whom you see your future with, then you will get over the desire of seeing different men and experience great joy in a monogamous relationship. But you need to be ready for marriage first.

Check this website's Readiness section -  and really think if you ready for  a marriage.
NOBLE54 said on
Dating around can be a lot of fun, but you can’t let old habits undermine your new relationship.  Try to focus on what the purpose of dating really is, which is to find someone you can spend your life with.  While it can be exciting to have the attention of several different men, and dating often provides added thrills of going to new places and having unusual experiences, think about ways you and your husband can continue to enjoy the parts of dating you both like.  Plan date nights and make them a priority.  It will help you keep learning about each other, which can keep things exciting.
AngieDances said on
This sounds like it could be a big problem if you don’t take care of this very soon. I’m concerned that you will be getting married soon, when it really doesn’t seem like you’re ready..but anyways. One of the things you have to figure out is why you like dating a lot of different men? Why is it so hard to date just one? Only you know the answers to that, but whatever the answer is, I would try very hard to decide to get that only from your future husband. For example, say that you do it for the attention. Then I would make sure that your future husband knows that you need a lot of attention. This way you won’t be tempted to get it from other men.
MorninLove said on
It is good you admit the situation. AngieDances gives you a good advice to say you do it for the attention. You may try it. I think datind different men at the same time shows insecurity and fear from deeper connection with just one man. Now you got your future husband and it looks like you are still insecure not in him but in yourself. Be more confident, a deep and conscious connection is times worthy than many flat relationships at the same time. Allow yourself to build one with your future husband and enjoy it :)
Crispy said on
If it were me, I would have a serious talk with myself.

I would tell myself that I am marrying this wonderful man because I love him and I have chosen to spend the rest of my life with him. That means that I can no longer go out with any other man. I am making a commitment to this man. I have decided to be faithful to this man and he will do the same for me. There is no middle ground here.
PrettyMe said on
Girl, you are getting married! Congratulations!!!

That means that you already choose one man to be with :) He is the one! Your personal hero :) You deserve only the best! Others are just not good enough for you. No need to date them also :) Problem solved :)
PrettyMe said on
That means that you already choose one man to be with :) He is the one! Your personal hero :) You deserve only the best! Others are just not good enough for you. No need to date them also :) Problem solved :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer